Black Sabbath. Live. Today.
can we talk about the fact that the Doctor gave Rose a red bicycle for her 12th birthday?
So I came home from work at 6 in the morning.
- my great colleague was nice
- almost made me wear devil horns
- we listened to Maiden, Sabbath and so on all the evening
- she made me sit with the man I’d fallen in love last time I was in work, and to drink vine with him and to talk to him, and it was really nice, and his friend was nice, too, looked a bit like Princess Leia
- we had a bachelorette party and groom-to-be had a very, very hard night, poor boy.
- I was told beautiful compliments
- I got home by taxi, free of charge
- I bought and distibuted St. Nicolaus presents to roommates when I came home
- and now
I’m going to school to a lecture on Quenya. Can’t wait! Work later today (hope it won’t be to 6AM this time) and BLACK SABBATH just a few hours away! YAY!
Do you ever just get a random burst of motivation to clean your room, write a novel, paint a masterpiece or read a book at like 3am